He went on to get a National Diploma for horticulture at the Berkshire College of Agriculture and was a prize-winning student.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Berkshire College of Agriculture (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Battle Command Architecture
- Baxton Cannes Alsace (French real estate)
- Bayshore Cultural Arts
- Bearer Control Access
- Bearer Control Agent
- Belgian Cockpit Association
- Belle Chasse Academy (Belle Chasse, LA)
- Benefit/Cost Analysis
- Bergen County Academies
- Berkeley Citizens Action
- Bethel Christian Academy (various locations)
- Bibliothèque des Côtes d'Armor (French: Library of Cotes d'Armor)
- Bicinchoninic Acid Assay
- Bilan de Compétences Approfondi (French: Thorough Review of Skills; employment assessment)
- Bilateral Compliance Agreement
- Billiard Congress of America
- Biodiversity Conservation Alliance
- Biological Control Act of 1986 (Australia)
- Biological Control Agent (plants)
- Bird Clubs of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
He worked in the UK with Nickerson Seeds after gaining a National Diploma in Agriculture (NDA) at Berkshire College of Agriculture.