June 6 - Berklee Performance Center, Boston, MA (in association with WGBH) * June 8 - The Lisner Auditorium, Washington, DC (in association with the Embassy of Greece) Selections from his live performance of “Beautiful Things” are highlighted in a public television pledge special which began airing across the US and Canada in November, 2012: Mario Frangoulis LIVE With The Boston Pops.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Berklee Performance Center (Berklee College of Music; Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Barrington Psychiatric Center
- Basic Predistortion Cell
- Basic Process Control (industrial description of an interlock)
- Bataillon Parachutistes Coloniaux (French: Colonial Parachute Battalion)
- Bâtiment de Projection et de Commandement (French: Vessel Projection and Command)
- Battle Projection Center
- Bay Path College (Massachusetts)
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Bayesian Predictive Compensation
- Beach Photography Club (various locations)
- Berserk Postal Clerks (band)
- Bessel Product Combining
- Best Practices China, Ltd. (consulting)
- Best Practices Clearinghouse
- Bethel Pentecostal Church (various locations)
- Bethlehem Peace Center (Palestine)
- Beyond Parental Control (various locations)
- Bi-Phase Coding
- Bible Presbyterian Church
- BigPond Cable (Telstra)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The show, scheduled for next Sunday at Berklee Performance Center in Boston, has 81-year-old legend Chuck Berry as the headliner, and backing the rock 'n' roll elder statesmen is the aptly named Supergroup made up of guys from The Rolling Stones, Bad Company and Red Hot Chili Peppers, right on down to 25-year-old Marc Orrell, the Worcester guitarist best known for his work in Dropkick Murphys and now the front man for the rock band Gimme Danger, itself a spiritual descendent of Berry's sound.