When the Berkeley Technology Law Journal website ran a recruiting ad from Hewlett-Packard's law department, he knew right away this was his dream opportunity.
What does BTLJ stand for?
BTLJ stands for Berkeley Technology Law Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Banque de Titres de Langue Française (French; Canada)
- Bring the Left Front (motorsports)
- Brothers Together Live Forever
- Baylor Tom Landry Fitness Center (Texas)
- Brentwood Town Ladies Football Club
- Badia-Tavas Law Group (Chicago, IL)
- Bateaux Traditionnels d'Entre Loire et Gironde (French boat enthusiast association)
- Birth Trauma Litigation Group (American Association for Justice)
- Broad-Tailed Hummingbird (bird species Selaphorus platycercus)
- British Turf and Landscape Irrigation Association
- Baptist-Trinity Lutheran Legacy Foundation (Kansas City, MO)
- Battalion (Spanish)
- Black Telemetry
- Black Trans Lives Matter
- Buy to Let Mortgage Deals (UK)
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes Natural Park (Philippines)
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (radios)
- Busy Tone Lock-Out (radios)
- Blood Transfusion Laboratory Practice (UK National External Quality Assessment Scheme)
- Bushen Tiaogan Lianru Recipe
Samples in periodicals archive:
at the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, where he served as the Senior Online Editor of the California Law Review, an Editor of the Berkeley Technology Law Journal, and a Fellow with the Berkeley Center for Law and Technology.