According to the company, FETBench offers MOSFET device selection, application analysis and a thermal simulation tool, and the upgraded version of FETBench incorporates a SPICE-based suite of simulation tools including the Berkeley Short-Channel IGFET Model (BSIM) version 3.
What does BSIM stand for?
BSIM stands for Berkeley Short-Channel IGFET Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSIM
We have 2 other meanings of BSIM in our Acronym Attic
- Building Surveyors Institute of Japan
- Besluit Subsidies Investeringen Kennisinfrastructuur (Dutch: Grants Knowledge Investment Decision)
- Bear Stearns International Limited (UK)
- Belize Sugar Industries Ltd.
- Bharat Starch Industries Ltd. (India)
- Bhuwalka Steel Industries Limited (Bangalore, India)
- Blue Screen Infinite Loop
- Blue Star Infotech Limited (Mumbai, India)
- Building Safety Improvement Loan Scheme (UK; financial assistance for business owners; 1998-2001)
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management
- Bhavan-SIET (State Institute of Education Technology) Institute of Management (India)
- Big Sur International Marathon (California)
- British Society of Integrated Medicine (UK)
- Business Services Identity Management (Hewlett Packard)
- Beaufort Sea Integrated Management Planning Initiative (Canada)
- Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies
- Banff Service Industry Network (Canada)
- Berner Sennenhunde in Not (German)
- Boreal Summer Intraseasonal Oscillation
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Operations Management