Ross earned her law degree from the Berkeley School of Law at the University of California, where she was a submissions editor of the Berkeley Journal of International Law.
What does BJIL stand for?
BJIL stands for Berkeley Journal of International Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BJIL
- Butler Junior High School (Butler, PA)
- Barbara Jordan High School for Careers (Houston, TX)
- Brigitte Johanna Henkel-Waidhofer (German author)
- Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami (Bengali; Bangladeshi political group)
- Barlow Jonker Index Spot Price (finance)
- Bemidji, MN, USA - Bemidji Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Bonzai Jumps Italy (music label; Bonzai Records; Belgium)
- Bowlers Journal International (Lucy Publishing Inc.)
- Brown Jordan International (St. Augustine, FL)
- Business Journals, Inc. (Norwalk, CT)
- Buffalo Journal of International Law (New York)
- British Journal of Industrial Medicine
- British Journal of Industrial Relations (UK)
- Bangladesh Japan Information Technology Limited (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Belgian Journalists on Information Technology
- Ben Jonson Journal (Edinburgh University Press; UK)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Budweiser Jiu-Jitsu (business sponsored competition)
- Wooster Wayne City, Ohio (Airport Code)
- British Ju-Jitsu Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She serves as Assistant Managing Editor on the Berkeley Journal of International Law and as a Clinic Counselor at the East Bay Workers' Rights Clinic.