PLUS Berhad holds a portfolio of tolled expressways, of which the North-South Expressway (NSE) is its largest revenue source.
What does BHD stand for?
BHD stands for Berhad
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHD
We have 30 other meanings of BHD in our Acronym Attic
- Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau
- Bilingual Health-Care Worker
- Black Health Coalition of Wisconsin
- Bachelor Housing Division
- Backhoe Dredger
- Bad Hair Day
- Bahraini Dinar (ISO currency code)
- Behavioral Health Director
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom - Belfast Harbor (Airport Code)
- Berner Hammer Drill
- Birt-Hogg-Dube Syndrome
- Black Hawk Down (book and movie)
- Blood Hunger Doctrine (gaming guild)
- Bottom Horizontal Discharge
- Breast Height Diameter (trees)
- Buprénorphine Haut Dosage (French: High Dosage Buprenorphine)
- British Homoeopathic Dental Association (UK)
- Bureau of Health Data Analysis (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 08 May 2012 Malaysia's RHB Bank Berhad, a wholly owned subsidiary of RHB Capital Berhad (1066.
The statement said, "We, CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (CIMBGH) are pleased to announce that CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad (CIMB Islamic), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CIMB Bank Berhad (a 99.
Global Banking News-May 3, 2012--RHB Bank Berhad plans bond issuance(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.