The Berbice Chamber of Commerce and Development Association said it was not bandits causing New Amsterdam business owners to shut up shop early but swarms of mosquitoes descending on the town,reports Stabroek News (Nov.
What does BCCDA stand for?
BCCDA stands for Berbice Chamber of Commerce and Development Association (Guyana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Birmingham Centre for Contemporary Cultural Studies (UK)
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Services
- British Columbia Compassion Club Society (Canada; est. 1997)
- Barnstable County Council for Children, Youth and Families (Massachusetts)
- Blair County Conservation District
- Bootable Cluster Compact Disc (software)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Denmark
- Bulk-channel Charge-coupled Device
- Bureau of Child Care and Development (Illinois and Ohio)
- Buried-Channel Charge-Coupled Device
- British Columbia Centre for Disease Control (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Conservation Data Centre (Canada)
- Bangladesh Center for Community Development, Inc. (est. 1991; Arlington, VA)
- Board Certified Criminal Defense Investigator
- Bucks County Country Day School (Levittown, PA)
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment Program (US health departments)
- Beta-Carboline Carboxylic Acid Ethyl Ester
- Biennial Conference on Chemical Education
- Black Celestial Choral Ensemble (Syracuse University; Syracuse, NY)
- Board Certified Continuing Education (optometry)