Methylene iodide, acetyl acetone (2, 4-pentanedione, PD), butyl acrylate, hydroxyethyl acrylate, dibutyltin diacetate (DBTDAc) and benzyltrimethylammonium hydroxide solution (40% in methanol) were purchased from Sigma-Aldrich.
What does BTAM stand for?
BTAM stands for Benzyltrimethylammonium (chemistry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTAM
We have 9 other meanings of BTAM in our Acronym Attic
- But Then Again, I Could Be Wrong
- Be That As It May
- Baseball Test of Attentional and Interpersonal Style
- Birth to Three Assessment and Intervention System (development manual)
- Baki Turk Anadolu Lisesi (Turkish: Baku Turkish High School)
- Bankers Trust Australia Limited (Sydney, Australia)
- Blunt Traumatic Aortic Laceration
- Back To Africa Movement
- Basic Tape Access Method
- Basic Telecommunications Access Method
- Board of Tax Appeals Memorandum (US)
- Bradesco Templeton Asset Management Ltda (Joint Venture between Franklin Templeton and Banco Bradesco)
- Bar Code Tape Management System (IBM)
- Bons du Trésor à Intérêts Annuels (French: Treasury Bill Annual Interest)
- Bons du Trésor À Taux fixe et À Intérêts Annuels (French bonds)
- Les Bons du Trésor à Taux Fixe et à Intérêt Annuel (French Government Notes)
- Biology Teachers Association of New Jersey
- Business Teachers Association of New York State
- Beer Tap Assurance Program
- Before the After Party (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bromination of Alkenes and Related Compounds by Use of Benzyltrimethylammonium Tribromide in Aprotic and Protic Solvents".
synthesized by the reaction of a diimido-diacid [(N,N'-Bis(3-carboxyphenyl) pyromellitimide] with epichlorhydrin using benzyltrimethylammonium chloride as catalyst.