Topical medications such as chlorhexidine, benzydamine hydrochloride (Difflam), hyaluronan (Gengigel) and corticosteroids are also used.
What does BZY stand for?
BZY stands for Benzydamine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BZY in our Acronym Attic
- Brazzaville (Republic of Congo)
- Barclays der Zoete Wedd
- Begeleid Zelfstandig Wonen (Dutch: Supervised Independent Living)
- Beziehungsweise (German: Respectively)
- Blizzard Warning
- Brabants-Zeeuwse Werkgeversvereniging (Dutch: Brabant-Zeeland Employers Association; Netherlands)
- BZFlag World (file format/extension)
- Bazex Syndrome
- Bizou (French: Kiss; text slang)
- Brunswick Zone X High (bowling ball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients were then randomized to receive either paracetamol (acetaminophen) plus chlorhexidine/ benzydamine or paracetamol plus placebo for 7 days.