What does BTEX stand for?
BTEX stands for Benzol, Toluol, Ethylbenzol, Xylole (German: Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, and Xylene; volatile organic compounds)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTEX
We have 13 other meanings of BTEX in our Acronym Attic
- Borehole Thermal Energy Storage
- Buckeye Trail Elementary School (Ohio)
- Building Technology Educators' Society (Moscow, ID)
- Bangladesh Tea Estate Staff Association (est. 1952)
- Bitemporal electrical status epilepticus during sleep
- Business Transformation Executive Team
- Best There Ever Was
- Buoy Tactical Early Warning
- Baltimore Therapeutic Equipment Work Simulators
- Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, and Xylene (volatile organic compounds)