Researchers also found similar levels of toxic compounds such as benzene, 1,3-butadiene, ethyl benzene, toluene, xylene, and MTBE, all considered toxic by ARB and the U.
What does BTX stand for?
BTX stands for Benzene, Toluene, Xylene
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTX
We have 14 other meanings of BTX in our Acronym Attic
- Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve (band)
- Blue Tang Web Systems (UK)
- Beyond the Will Smith Challenge (UK)
- Been There, Wrecked That
- Behind the Water Tower (blog)
- Better Transit Without Trolleys (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Bite the Wax Tadpole
- Boeing Transonic Wind Tunnel
- Balanced Technology Extended (Intel Corporation motherboard form factor)
- Battalion Training Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bacillus isolates were tested for their ability to grow on crude oil, mineral oil, benzene, toluene, xylene and cyclohexane by adding 50 [micro]L of 18-24 hour nutrient broth cultures to 5 mL of the mineral salts broth supplemented with one percent (v:v) of one of the hydrocarbon substrates.