The OCYA has turned to Aboriginal agencies such as Edmonton's Bent Arrow Traditional Healing Society, friendship societies and youth organizations in order to spread the word and gain participants.
What does BATHS stand for?
BATHS stands for Bent Arrow Traditional Healing Society (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Barbarians at the Gates (game)
- Beauty And The Geek (reality TV gameshow)
- Biosphere-Atmosphere Trace Gas Exchange in the Tropics
- Bacterial Adhesion to Hydrocarbon (aka Bacterial Adherence to Hydrocarbon; microbiology)
- Bathing persons with Alzheimer’s disease aT Home Study (National Instutute on Aging clinical trial)
- Beast and the Harlot (song)
- Best Available True Heading
- Blowed All To Hell
- British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists (est. 1951; UK)
- Burnable Fuel Abatement Through Efficient Improvement and Nonfossil Fraction Increase
- Bachelor of Arts in Translation and Interpretation (various universities)
- Basant Agro Tech India (fertilizer manufacturer)
- Bay Area Tumor Institute (Oakland, CA)
- Bee Alert Technology Inc.
- Behavior Analysis Training Institute (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Brain Actuated Technologies, Inc. (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Border Auto Theft Information Center (Arizona)
- Bushmaster Armored Turret, 2 Man
- Salon International du Bâtiment des Matériaux de construction et des Travaux Publics (French)
- British American Tobacco Japan Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
DIED: Co-founder of Edmonton's Bent Arrow Traditional Healing Society Shauna Seneca, 49; from the complications of knee surgery, in Edmonton, on Dec.
306) 768-3457 BENT ARROW TRADITIONAL HEALING SOCIETY ANNUAL ROUND DANCE March 20, 2004 Edmonton (780) 481-3451 FOREST COUNTRY POTAWATOMI'S WINTER'S END POWWOW March 20, 2004 Cramdpm.