Field served as the director of development at Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology in Boston's South End.
What does BFIT stand for?
BFIT stands for Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology (Boston, Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFIT
We have 5 other meanings of BFIT in our Acronym Attic
- Buckinghamshire Family Information Service (UK)
- Beijing Foreign Investment Service Center (Beijing Municipal Government; China)
- Boundary Family and Individual Services Society (child care services; Canada)
- Bradley Fire Support Team (M7 Bradley Fire Support Vehicle crew)
- Bradley Fire Integration Support Team Vehicle
- Basic Firefighter Indoctrination Training
- Battle Force Inport Trainer
- Battle Force Inport Training
- Battle Force Interoperability Testing
- Before Federal Income Tax
- Beratung für Informationstechnologie (Salzburg, Austria)
- Battle Focused Instructor's Training Course (Army USE)
- Basic Flight Instruction Tutoring System
- Best Friend in the Whole Wide World
- Baseball Federation of Japan
- Battle Fever J (gaming)
- Bedtime for Jack (band)
- Bigfoot Java (Pacific, WA)
- Boulder Friends of Jazz (Boulder, CO)
- Bread for the Journey (Mill Valley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the direction of president Charles Wall, Massasoit has recently hosted a series of campus visits with prospective partners in the advancement and management of Massachusetts' marine trade education, including the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology, University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth and Eastern Nazarene College.