The IDB Group signed a framework agreement with the government of Benin that outlines the interventions of the IDB Group in Benin for the period 2013-2016.
What does BEN stand for?
BEN stands for Benin (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BEN
We have 67 other meanings of BEN in our Acronym Attic
- Bio Electro Magnetic Therapy
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Bureau of Health Professions Education and Manpower Training
- Battery Electric Multiple Unit
- Bharat Engineering Metal Works (Mumbai, India)
- Backbone Edge Node
- Balkan Endemic Nephropathy
- Base Encyclopedia Number (US DoD; also seen as BE number)
- Benghazi Benina International Airport (airport code, Libya)
- Benson (Amtrak station code; Benson, AZ)
- Bilingual Education Network
- Bio-Electronic Navigator (Treasure Planet)
- BitTorrent Entertainment Network
- Black Employee Network
- Black Environment Network (UK)
- Boeing Education Network (The Boeing Company)
- Bolton Evening News (UK)
- Bruxelles Environnement News (French: Brussels Environment News; Belgium)
- Business Engine Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Porto-Novo: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad left for Benin on Sunday for his first stop .
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran and Benin explored avenues for the further expansion of the relations between the two friendly sates.
| KUWAIT, June 11 (KUNA) -- President of Benin Thomas Yayi Boni's visit to Kuwait is the fourth of its kind since His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah took office.
Benin is a transit country for drugs, including cannabis, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, with related laundering of trafficking proceeds.
Official Name: Republic of Benin [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] PROFILE Geography Area: 116,622 sq.
We are really touched by the numerous victims due to the floods in the country," Mottaki told AFP adding that "we are going to send a humanitarian shipment to Benin to contribute assistance in the days to come.