Fortunately, benign prostatic hyperplasia (it's also called hypertrophy) is just that: benign.
What does BPH stand for?
BPH stands for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPH
We have 72 other meanings of BPH in our Acronym Attic
- British Plant Gall Society
- Bruzual-Persson-Gunn-Stryker (astronomy)
- Biblioteka Publiczna Gminy Wejherowo (Polish: Gminy Wejherowo Public Library; Bolszewo, Poland)
- Bachelier en Philosophie (Bachelor of Philosophy)
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bangkok Pattaya Hospital (Thailand)
- Bank Przemyslowo Handlowy (Polish bank)
- Barrels Per Hour
- Beats Per Hour (watch movement terminology)
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Benzaldehyde Phenylhydrazone (chemistry)
- Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica (library; Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Big Publishing House
- BigPond Home (Telstra)
- Birds Per Hour
- Board of Parole Hearings (Canada; also seen as BOPH)
- Boiler or Process Heater
- Bonnes Pratiques d'Hygiène (French: Good Hygienic Practices)
- Breakaway Piston Head (drilling industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ThermaStent is the second stent device developed for Endocare's benign prostatic hyperplasia product line.