As one example of the breadth of the act, the Department of Labor benefits review board reversed an administrative law judge's denial of DBA coverage for an employee teaching Asian history to Navy personnel on Navy ships.
What does BRB stand for?
BRB stands for Benefits Review Board (US Department of Labor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BRB
We have 63 other meanings of BRB in our Acronym Attic
- Banque de la République du Burundi (Central Bank of Burundi)
- Bar Room Bar (UK)
- Barbados (ISO Country code)
- Base Rate Boundary
- Baseline Review Board (US Navy)
- Bath Room Break
- Bathroom Break (chat)
- Batteries de Renseignement de Brigade (French armed forces unit)
- Bayerische Regionalbahn (German: Bavarian Regional Rail; Bavaria, Germany)
- Be Right Back (chat/slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director: Andrew Sherrill Team: Government Accountability Office: Education, Workforce, and Income Security Phone: (202) 512-7252 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: To improve the effectiveness of the Black Lung Benefits Program, the Secretary of Labor should take steps to reduce the number of black lung cases remanded from Benefits Review Board (BRB) to Office of Administrative Law Judges (OALJ) by convening a group to determine the causes of these remands and develop solutions for reducing their incidence.