In his inaugural address, he said that pharmacovigilance is a very important part of public health and stressed upon the fact that the dynamic benefit-risk ratio of every drug should be monitored in every country through proper pharmacovigilance activities, to prevent and effectively manage adverse drug experiences.
What does BRR stand for?
BRR stands for Benefit-Risk Ratio
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRR
We have 71 other meanings of BRR in our Acronym Attic
- Bristol RDF (Resource Description Framework) Query Language (now Simple Protocol and Resource Description Framework Query Language)
- Blue River Quarterly Meeting of Friends (Illinois Quaker organization)
- Brigade Quartermaster
- Badan Rehabilitasi dan Rekonstruksi (Indonesian, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Agency, Indonesia)
- Barra / Hebrides Islands, Scotland, United Kingdom - North Bay (Airport Code)
- Baseline Readiness Review
- Batch Record Review
- Battelle Memorial Institute Reactor
- Baumschlager Rally & Racing (Austria)
- Belton Railroad Company
- Benefits Realization Review (health insurance)
- Beta Readiness Review
- Big Red Racing (game)
- Big River Resources (various locations)
- Binary Revolution Radio (radio show)
- Bit Rate Reduction
- Blue Ribbon Review (various organizations)
- Blue Ridge Rounders (band)
- Boardroom Radio (corporate webcasting company; Australia)
- Bounding Regenerative Randomization
Samples in periodicals archive:
More evidence on the overall benefit-risk ratio of average alcohol consumption in relation to ischaemic heart disease and other diseases is needed in order to inform the general public or physicians about safe or low-risk drinking levels," the study concluded.
Guidelines and recommendations have been developed to improve the benefit-risk ratio of these drugs.