This comparability is necessary in order to do benefit/cost analysis resulting in a single number that summarizes social net benefits.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Benefit/Cost Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Bataillons de Chasseurs Alpins (French: Battalions of Chasseurs Alpine; French military unit)
- Battery Charged Assembly
- Battery Control Area
- Battle Command Architecture
- Baxton Cannes Alsace (French real estate)
- Bayshore Cultural Arts
- Bearer Control Access
- Bearer Control Agent
- Belgian Cockpit Association
- Belle Chasse Academy (Belle Chasse, LA)
- Bergen County Academies
- Berkeley Citizens Action
- Berkshire College of Agriculture (UK)
- Bethel Christian Academy (various locations)
- Bibliothèque des Côtes d'Armor (French: Library of Cotes d'Armor)
- Bicinchoninic Acid Assay
- Bilan de Compétences Approfondi (French: Thorough Review of Skills; employment assessment)
- Bilateral Compliance Agreement
- Billiard Congress of America
- Biodiversity Conservation Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Benefit/Cost Analysis These factors clearly suggest that a benefit/cost analysis may be a desirable approach for looking at the productivity of forestry education.
The newly developed Highway Economic Requirements System (HERS) uses incremental life-cycle benefit/cost analysis to define the "near-optimal" cost-effective set of appropriate improvement options given user defined policy scenarios.