40) Courts and the Federal Maritime Commission ("FMC") have interpreted this as requiring any fee imposed on a shipper, trucker, marine terminal operator, (41) or beneficial cargo owner (42) (collectively "Port Users") to generate actual benefits to the user on a reasonably equivalent basis.
What does BCO stand for?
BCO stands for Beneficial Cargo Owner (importer of record who takes possession of cargo at destination)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCO
We have 83 other meanings of BCO in our Acronym Attic
- Base Communications Officer
- Base Contracting Office
- Basic Center Operations
- Basket Club d'Orchies (French basketball club)
- Basket Club Octeville (French basketball club)
- Basket Club Ostwald (French basketball club)
- Battalion Commanding Officer (US Navy)
- Battery Control Officer
- Battery Cut-Off
- Belmont Community Organization
- Binary Coded Octal
- Biodiversity Convention Office (Canada)
- Bird Carvers Online
- Block Coincidence (robotics)
- BMC Capacity Optimization (software)
- Boa Constrictor Occidentalis (herpetoculture)
- Bombardment Control Officer
- Bonded Concrete Overlay
- Booking Centre Online (Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But these meetings are excellent opportunities for logistics managers working for the beneficial cargo owner to get in front of the people that are discussing their own freight.