The first, and best, of the specials is Bender's Big Score, where the Planet Express team are duped by alien scammers and end up losing everything, while the sneaky aliens also steal everything on Earth.
What does BBS stand for?
BBS stands for Bender's Big Score (animated video)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBS
We have 335 other meanings of BBS in our Acronym Attic
- Battery Backup System
- Baumgartner Brand Schiltach (wheels)
- Be Back Soon (chat)
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- Belgian Budgerigar Society
- Belize Bureau of Standards
- Bell Business Solutions
- Bellsouth Business Systems
- Belly Button Surgery (laparoscopic surgery)
- Berg Balance Scale
- Berger Blanc Suisse (French: Swiss White Shepherd; dog breed)
- Bertolt-Brecht-Schule (German school)
- Berufsbildende Schule (German: vocational school)
- Best Beautiful Smallest Miniatures (horse and donkey breeder; France)
- Best before Sale
- Beverley Building Society (UK)
- Bhutan Broadcasting Service (TV and radio)
- Big Bird Systems (satellite technology)
- Bilateral Breath Sounds (medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Mickey McMonagle FUTURAMA:THE BEAST WITH A BILLION BACKS (15) **** The second of four planned Futurama movies is here at last - and I'm relieved to tell you that it's light years ahead of its predecessor Bender's Big Score.
FEATURE-length animated sequel to Bender's Big Score that sees the fabric of space rip open, unleashing a giant multi-tentacled creature that threatens the future of mankind.