NASDAQ:TIVO) and BellSouth Corporation (NYSE:BLS), have signed a co-marketing agreement to promote the stand- alone TiVo Series2 box and service in conjunction with BellSouth FastAccess DSL.
What does BSFA stand for?
BSFA stands for Bellsouth FastAccess (DSL service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSFA
We have 19 other meanings of BSFA in our Acronym Attic
- Bulk Shielding Facility, Oak Ridge
- Bulk Storage Facility
- But, Seriously Folks
- United States-Israel Bi-National Science Foundation (Jerusalem, Israel)
- B Cell Stimulatory Factor 1
- B Cell Stimulatory Factor-2
- B-Cell Stimulatory Factor 1
- B Cell Stimulatory Factor 2
- Baltimore School for the Arts (Maryland)
- Belgian Speed & Funboard Association
- Bering Sea Fisherman's Association
- British Science Fiction Association
- Bureau of Student Financial Assistance (various locations)
- Bihar State Financial Corporation (est. 1954; India)
- Bishops Stortford Football Club (UK)
- Brake Specific Fuel Consumption (amount of fuel consumed by an engine divided by its power output)
- British Sock Fetish Council (foot apparel; UK)
- Burden Scale for Family Caregivers (mental health)
- Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences
- Bellevue Santa Fe Charter School (San Luis Obispo, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD BellSouth Corp (NYSE:BLS), a US communications company, announced on Monday (17 April) a new service that allows BellSouth FastAccess Business DSL customers to encrypt their outgoing e-mails using security technology.
BellSouth (NYSE:BLS) has enhanced its current 24-hour repair guarantee to a same-day repair guarantee for BellSouth FastAccess Business DSL customers.
According to the company, residential customers of BellSouth FastAccess DSL Ultra and BellSouth FastAccess DSL Xtreme, as well as business customers who use similar speeds, will have 250MB of storage for each of their available e-mail accounts, beginning this month.
BellSouth (NYSE:BLS) has launched the BellSouth Answers promotion offering up to $200 in Visa Gift cards to new residential customers of BellSouth FastAccess DSL, DIRECTV service, BellSouth Unlimited long distance and Cingular Wireless.
In addition, BellSouth recently announced that in the fourth quarter of 2005 it will offer BellSouth FastAccess DSL Xtreme 6.