Worth keeping clean while listening to the bells and whistles and the gushing waters of life.
What does B&W stand for?
B&W stands for Bells and Whistles
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of B&W
- Boneham & Turner Ltd (UK engineers)
- Bridge and Tunnel
- Burglary & Theft (law enforcement; also see B&E)
- Business and Technology Alliance
- Buildings and Utilities
- Team Beheer & Uitleen
- Black & Veatch
- Blind and Visually Impaired
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Beer and Wine
- Biermann and Weber (filter manufacturing company; Berlin, Germany)
- Black & White
- Bowers & Wilkins (British audio loudspeaker company)
- Bowers & Wilkins (speaker manufacturer)
- Bread & Water
- Brown and Williamson (British American Tobacco subsidiary)
- Burgemeester En Wethouders (Dutch)
- Burmeister & Wain Ship and Engine Works
- Buurt en Westerpark (Netherlands)
- Baltimore - Washington Parkway
Samples in periodicals archive:
While it doesn't pack all the bells and whistles we've come to expect from our ceil phones (and let's face it, sometimes those "extras" can be more of an annoyance than a help), the CF62T offers a good combination of price and performance.
Products appealing to consumers on the higher bell curve will be driven by lots of bells and whistles and continuous changes in product offerings.
The folks at Mujer Bonita, if there are any left, have produced a moderately unchallenging Cosmo-style online mag with all the technical bells and whistles but very few visitors.
The site is very simple, not a million bells and whistles, but what it does, it does very well.