SW Umwelttechnik will be delivering bell and spigot joints, and jacking pipes worth EUR 400,000 for a surface water drainage project in Dunakeszi, Hungary.
What does B&S stand for?
B&S stands for Bell and Spigot (pipe)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of B&S
We have 1 other meaning of B&S in our Acronym Attic
- Big & Quick
- Block and Quayle (UK DIY stores)
- Bernecker & Rainer (automation components)
- Big & Rich (band)
- Budget and Reporting
- Bearing & Range Indicator
- Bach and Schilke (trumpet manufacturer)
- Bachelor & Spinster Balls (event)
- Bait and Switch
- Bartholin and Skene (glands)
- Belle & Sebastian (band)
- Blade and Soul (gaming)
- Blechblas- und Signal-Instrumenten-Fabrik (musical instrument maker; Germany)
- Brandy and Soda (cocktail)
- Bridges & Structures (Canadian railways)
- Briggs & Stratton
- Broadcast and Select Architecture
- Brothers & Sisters (TV show)
- Brown and Sharp (wire gage, same as AWG)
- Bureau and Statistical Agent (National Flood Insurance Program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integrated electro-fusion bell and spigot are included in the cost of the pipe.
The new products are for repairing cast iron bell and spigot joints and steel mechanical couplings.
For pipe diameters of 16 inches and less, there are bell and spigot joints that use one rubber gasket.