What does B212 stand for?
B212 stands for Bell 212 (Bell Helicopters)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Buccal Neuron 19
- B19 promoter at map unit 6
- Boundary-Corrected First Born (for scattering)
- B1 Bradykinin Receptor
- Belavia Belorussian (airline code)
- Big 2 (card game)
- Bonnie Bernstein (CBS sports reporter)
- Conventional B Cell (biology)
- Riboflavin (vitamin)
- Base-Optimal Second-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)