14-20: The 2004 Belize Tourism ExpoMarketplace and Expedition (BETEX), organized by the Belize Tourism Industry Association and the BETEX Committee, at the Princess Hotel in Belize City.
What does BTIA stand for?
BTIA stands for Belize Tourism Industry Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTIA
We have 1 other meaning of BTIA in our Acronym Attic
- Buffer Time Index
- Bulk Testing International (France)
- Bulletin Trimestriel d'Information (French: Quarterly Information Bulletin)
- Bureau d'Etudes Immobilier (French: Office of Real Estate Studies)
- Business & Technology Institute
- Business Technologies, Inc
- Business Technology Infrastructure
- Business Technology Innovation
- Business Travel International
- Basic Technologies for Industrial Applications (Department of Trade and Industry; UK)
- Bilateral Trade and Investment Agreement
- Be There in A Minute
- Be There in A Second
- But That Is Another Story
- Biased Target Ion Beam Deposition
- Babader Trading Industrial Corp. (Saudi Arabia)
- Baggage Tag Issuer Code (aviation)
- Beijing Transportation Information Center (China)
- Better Than Ice Cream (Philippines)
- Big Time International Consultant
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1992, expats comprised roughly 65 percent of the membership in the Belize Tourism Industry Association, an industry group that includes representatives from leading hotel, tour operator, and transport associations.