The interventions by the Belize Family Life Association and the Pakistani government were designed with an eye toward tracking results, and both projects have produced abundant, nuanced documentation indicating that individuals are absorbing new values about gender as it applies to themselves and the world around them.
What does BFLA stand for?
BFLA stands for Belize Family Life Association (Belize City, Belize)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFLA
- Breakfast for Learning (Canada)
- Breast Firm and Lactating
- Brian Farrington Ltd (UK)
- Brigade Française Libre (French: Free French Brigade)
- Brothers for Life
- Buffered Field-Effect-Transistor Logic
- Bundesamt für Landestopografie (Swiss Federal Office of Topography)
- Bursa Fen Lisesi (Turkey science school)
- Business/Foreign Language (various organizations)
- Butterfly Labs (Leawood, KS)
- Bell Fischer Landscape Architects (est. 1981; UK)
- Bilingual First Language Acquisition (linguistics)
- Blind Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- Beloit Fair Labor Action Network (Beloit College, Wisconsin)
- Breaker Failure Local Back-Up
- Bloomfield Family Learning Center (New Mexico)
- Baptists for Life of Central Ohio
- Bilingual Foreign Language ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Bankruptcy First Law Firm
- Big Fish Little Fish
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1995, the Belize Family Life Association (BFLA) initiated a series of discussions with its youth groups throughout the country and with the Society for the Promotion of Education and Research (SPEAR), a local organization that had successfully worked with inner-city youth, to identify ways to effectively work with out-of-school adolescents.