The strike was organised by the Belgian Cockpit Association after representatives failed to reach an agreement with Sabena's management over alternatives to a proposed restructuring plan that calls for some 1,400 job cuts, including about 200 pilots.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Belgian Cockpit Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Credit Approval (UK)
- Basic Current Account (banks)
- Bataillons de Chasseurs Alpins (French: Battalions of Chasseurs Alpine; French military unit)
- Battery Charged Assembly
- Battery Control Area
- Battle Command Architecture
- Baxton Cannes Alsace (French real estate)
- Bayshore Cultural Arts
- Bearer Control Access
- Bearer Control Agent
- Belle Chasse Academy (Belle Chasse, LA)
- Benefit/Cost Analysis
- Bergen County Academies
- Berkeley Citizens Action
- Berkshire College of Agriculture (UK)
- Bethel Christian Academy (various locations)
- Bibliothèque des Côtes d'Armor (French: Library of Cotes d'Armor)
- Bicinchoninic Acid Assay
- Bilan de Compétences Approfondi (French: Thorough Review of Skills; employment assessment)
- Bilateral Compliance Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesperson for the Belgian Cockpit Association, one of the two unions representing Sabena pilots, stated 'We want to prove Sabena is viable and restore pride in working for such a company.