What does CEBAM stand for?
CEBAM stands for Belgian Centre for Evidence Based Medicine (Cochrane Collaboration; Leuven, Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEBAM
We have 2 other meanings of CEBAM in our Acronym Attic
- Contemporary Economics and Business Association (George Mason University)
- Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator (Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility)
- Contractors Employee Benefits Administration, Inc.
- Cost Estimate and Benefit Analysis
- Creative Excellence In Business Advertising
- CSP to EVCP Bridge Application
- Customer-Enabled British Airways
- Colorado Exclusive Buyer Agent Association
- Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (Newport News, VA)
- Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility)
- Centre Biblique pour l’Afrique et Madagascar
- Closed Equilibrated Biological Aquatic System
- Center for Empirically-Based Software Engineering
- Community Employment Bulletin Board (career fairs; Kentucky Office of Employment and Training)
- Customs Electronic Bulletin Board (US Customs)
- Center of Excellence in Biotechnology, Bioprocessing Education and Research
- Center for Enhancement of the Biology / Biomaterial Interfaces
- b-Polyethylene Block Copolymer
- California Environmental Business Council, Inc.
- California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare