Opened in December 1999, the bar is unique in that it is owned by The Belfast Unemployed Resource Centre and all the profits are pumped back into helping those it helps.
What does BURC stand for?
BURC stands for Belfast Unemployed Resource Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BURC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Unit Representative
- Back-Up, Recovery, Archiving
- Bend Urban Renewal Agency (Bend, OR)
- Boulder Urban Renewal Authority (Boulder, CO)
- British Urban Regeneration Association
- Brunel University Research Archive (London, England, United Kingdom)
- Buffalo Urban Renewal Agency (Buffalo, NY)
- Biosolids Use Regulations Advisory Committee (Virginia)
- Broadband Unclassified Remote Access Service (Navy Marine Corps Intranet)
- British Underground Rock Bands
- Buried Underground Residential Distribution (electrical utilities)
- US Bureau of Reclamation
- Barne- og Ungdomsrevmatikergruppe (Norwegian Rheumatism Children and Youth Association)
- Bicycle User Research Group (UK)
- Burgundian (linguistics)
- Bastyr University Research Institute (Washington)
- Bureau Identification
- British Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (UK)
- Brighton University Resource Kit for Students
- Bollettino Ufficiale Regione Lombardia (Italian: Official Bulletin of the Lombardy Region)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In keeping with the socialist credentials, the Hewitt is unique as it is owned by The Belfast Unemployed Resource Centre.
Owned by the Belfast Unemployed Resource Centre, it is a place where creativity flows as well as the beer and, appropriately enough given its literary name, definitely something to write home about.