On April 15, Monday President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko approved the appointments of Taras Yuryevich Nadolny as First Deputy Chairman of the Board of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus and Sergei Valeryevich Kalechits as Deputy Chairman of the Board of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
What does SU stand for?
SU stands for Belarus (ISO Country Identifier)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SU
We have 13 other meanings of SU in our Acronym Attic
- South Tangi Youth Soccer Association (Hammond, LA)
- South Texas Youth Soccer Association
- Salt Tolerance Zinc Finger (genetics)
- Selling to Zebras, Inc. (Hartland, WI)
- Serum-Treated Zymosan
- South Tropical Zone (astronomy)
- Spin Transition Zone (Earth's lower mantle)
- Aeroflot (airline code)
- Canceled-To-Order (special philatelic cancel; hobby usage)
- Sabanci University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Safe, Undetected Failure
- Sahlgrenska Universitetssjukhuset (Gothenburg, Sweden hospital)
- Salisbury University
- Samakhodnaya Ustanovka (Soviet self-propelled gun)
- Samford University (Birmingham, AL, USA)
- Schreiner University (Kerrville, Texas)
- Scoville Unit (heat level of chili peppers)
- Screw You
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paet said that Estonia would like to "intensify Estonia-Belarus bilateral relations as well as relations between Belarus and the EU in order to support Belarusian society continuing to open up to European values.
Prime Minister Igor Chudinov met with the delegation of Belarus led by Vice Prime Minsiter of Belarus Ivan Bambiza on Wednesday, reported prime minsiter's press office.
Belarus has been divided into four zones: dead, highly contaminated, contaminated and clean (which includes Minsk).
Oct 9 Slovenia v Italy, Belarus v Moldova, Scotland v Norway.