Vertical Road" has also been presented by the British Council in Lebanon, Palestine and Qatar between April 2011 and February 2012, in collaboration with Beirut International Platform of Dance, Ramallah Contemporary Dance Festival and Katara Drama Theatre.
What does BIPOD stand for?
BIPOD stands for Beirut International Platform of Dance (Lebanon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIPOD
- Bureau of Invasive Plant Management (Florida)
- Business Intelligence Process Management (software)
- Building Industry Project Management System
- Benefits Planning and Consumer Navigation Implementation Committee
- Base Information Protection Office
- Bawmzo Indigenous People Organization (Bangladesh)
- Beneficiary Insurance Purchase Option (life insurance)
- Brand Information Platform Online (UK)
- Beaver Island Property Owners Association (Beaver Island, MI)
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (project)
- Bulk Issue Petrol and Oil Depot (Australia)
- Bipolar Climate Machinery
- But I Play One on Television
- British Isles Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association (UK)
- B-Plant Immobilization Pilot Plant
- Back Injury Prevention Program
- Battering Intervention and Prevention Project
- Bismuth Iodoform Paraffin Paste (Astringent and antiseptic used with a gauze to prevent excessive bleeding)
- British Institute of Professional Photography
Samples in periodicals archive:
For fans of contemporary dance, the next two weeks are set be an exciting time as the eighth edition of BIPOD, the Beirut International Platform of Dance, is set to sample the best and brightest in modern movement.
Staged at the Masrah al-Madina Saturday evening as part of the Beirut International Platform of Dance (BIPOD), the 60-minute performance was subdivided into distinctive chapters.
Opening this year's Beirut International Platform of Dance (BIPOD) Thursday, choreographer William Forsythe, former head of the Frankfurt Ballet, presented two works that seemed committed to a warts and all exploration of the possibilities of the body.
The screening was the cause of particular excitement among local danceophiles: Les Ballets C de la B are soon to visit as part of the Beirut International Platform of Dance (BIPOD).
A Caracalla alumnus, Rajeh is the co-founder and artistic director of the Beirut International Platform of dance (BIPOD) and co-founded the Maqamat Dance Company in 2002.