The Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry (BJOC); a high quality, fully refereed journal, is published as a free access online journal http://www.
What does BJOC stand for?
BJOC stands for Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BJOC
We have 1 other meaning of BJOC in our Acronym Attic
- British Journal of Nutrition (UK)
- Bob Jones Nature Center (Southlake, TX)
- B3 Jazz Orchestra (Switzerland)
- Ben Jen Online, LLC
- British Journal of Ophthalmologoy
- British Journal of Orthodontics
- British Junior Open (squash; UK)
- Brussels Jazz Orchestra (Belgium)
- Business Japanese Online (language-learning program)
- Bensalem Jewish Outreach Center (Bensalem, PA)
- Boston Jewish Outdoors Club (Massachusetts)
- Brucea Javanica Oil Emulsion
- British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Blue Jacket of the Quarter
- British Journal of Sociology
- British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Bachelor of Journalism
- Bâtiment, Jardin, Piscine (French: Building, Garden, Pool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry (BJOC); a high quality, fully refereed journal, is published as a free access online journal www.