An insider from Beijing Traffic Management Bureau explained that four highways, Beijing-Tibet highway, National Highway 110, Xiguan road and Beijing-Xinjiang highway, converge into the last one creating huge transportation pressure and congestion.
What does BTMB stand for?
BTMB stands for Beijing Traffic Management Bureau (Beijing, China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BTMB
We have 1 other meaning of BTMB in our Acronym Attic
- Boston Tooling and Machine Association, Inc (Boston, MA)
- Bow Tie Manufacturers Association
- British Taekwondo Mudo Academy
- British Textile Machinery Association (UK)
- British Turned Parts Manufacturers Association (UK)
- British Typewriter Manufacturers Association
- British Tyre Manufacturers Association Ltd
- Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Banyan Tree Martial Arts & Qigong (Philadelphia, PA)
- Bring the Music Back
- Bangladesh Textile Mill Corp. (est. 1972)
- Baseball Team Medicine Conference (sports medicine)
- Black Tie Martini Club (band)
- Blackburn Technology Management Centre (est. 1995; UK)
- Bodhgaya Temple Management Committee (est. 1949; India)
- Boltzmann Transport Monte Carlo
- Betäubungsmittelgesetz (German controlled substance law)
- Big Thompson Medical Group, Inc (Colorado)
- Brown and Toland Medical Group (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Beijing Traffic Management Bureau reported the registration of 261,000 new vehicles -- 97 percent of which were private cars -- from the beginning of January until the end of July, the official Xinhua news agency said.
69 million) to construct the Olympic Games Traffic GIS Application System ("Olympic GIS System") for the Beijing Traffic Management Bureau ("BTMB").