RMJM is noted for its competition-winning design of the Beijing Olympic Green convention centre, the award-winning Newcastle Performance Academy and the 80-storey Dubai Tower in Doha, Qatar.
What does BOGCC stand for?
BOGCC stands for Beijing Olympic Green Convention Centre
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Boil-Off Gas
- Boots on Ground
- Boy or Girl
- British or German (standard)
- Business Optimization Group
- Business Owners Group
- British Orchid Growers Association (UK)
- British Organ Grinders Association
- Börsengeschäftsabwicklung (German: exchange transaction settlement system)
- Buzz Oates Group of Cos.
- Botswana German Alumni
- Budget Obligations Governing Execution Year
- Board of Governors Foundation, Inc (Florida, USA)
- Board of Governors Fee Waiver
- Baystate Ob/Gyn Group (Massachusetts)
- Board of Governors Grant (student financial aid)
- Balance of Good Health (government initiative; Food Standards Agency; UK)
- Bunch of Guys/Gals Hanging Around A Table (making a decision)
- Brisbane Organic Growers Inc. (Lutwyche, QLD, Australia)
- Broad Old Growth Mapping Project (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The development has been designed by the London office of award-winning architects RMJM, renowned for its work on Leith Docks in Edinburgh, the Beijing Olympic Green convention centre and the 80- storey Dubai Tower in Qatar.