Byline: Marie Kierans SHE'S GOT THE VIEWS BEHIND THE NEWS Email Marie at marie.
What does BtN stand for?
BtN stands for Behind the News (TV show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BtN
We have 61 other meanings of BtN in our Acronym Attic
- Brake Temperature Monitoring Unit
- Brick Township Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Born to Make You Happy (Britney Spears song)
- Back to Nature (gaming, Harvest Moon series)
- back to normal
- Back-to-Normal (trademark of Jeunique International, Inc.)
- Because the Night (song)
- Behind the Name (etymology website)
- Behind the Neck (weightlifting)
- Better Than Nothing
- Between the Notes
- Bhutanese Ngultrum (ISO currency code)
- Big Ten Network (college sports network)
- Billing Telephone Number
- Bon du Trésor Négociable (French: Tradable Treasury Bond)
- Broadband Telecommunications Network (various organizations)
- Broadcast the Net (website)
- Broward Teen News
Samples in periodicals archive:
We want to know the truth behind the news, the life behind the news and the loves, tears and laughter of the news makers.
The Prime Minister yesterday denied reports that Downing Street had been behind the news, insisting it "leaked out".
He took the same common- sense approach to the complexities behind the news media.
But how much suffering there is behind the news item.