The 32-year-old actress and her former NFL player fiance Eric Johnson have reportedly told their friends what they are going to name their impending new arrival, but haven't explained the inspiration behind the name, the Daily Mail reported.
What does BTN stand for?
BTN stands for Behind the Name (etymology website)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTN
We have 61 other meanings of BTN in our Acronym Attic
- Billy Tipton Memorial Saxophone Quartet (band)
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (Japan)
- Brake Temperature Monitoring Unit
- Brick Township Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Born to Make You Happy (Britney Spears song)
- Back to Nature (gaming, Harvest Moon series)
- back to normal
- Back-to-Normal (trademark of Jeunique International, Inc.)
- Because the Night (song)
- Behind the Neck (weightlifting)
- Behind the News (TV show)
- Better Than Nothing
- Between the Notes
- Bhutanese Ngultrum (ISO currency code)
- Big Ten Network (college sports network)
- Billing Telephone Number
- Bon du Trésor Négociable (French: Tradable Treasury Bond)
- Broadband Telecommunications Network (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PARISHIONERS at a village church are asking for help in drawing up the story behind the names on their military war memorial.
Word Catcher: An Odyssey Into the World of Weird and Wonderful Words" delves into the English language and tries to find the history behind the names and common phrases we udder every day and how they came to be.
Manager Rob Goodier said: 'We wanted to give the collection of lodges a real face behind the name.
In this chapbook, you get to catch a glimpse of the man behind the name.
Sponsored by the San Francisco chapter of the American Institute of Architects, it runs a nicely independent line--which trick of language is maybe behind the name.