Town have a 2,318 allocation behind the goal in the lower tier of the Bryan Douglas Stand.
What does X stand for?
X stands for Behind the Goal (Lacrosse)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of X
We have 1 other meaning of X in our Acronym Attic
- WarZone Wrestling
- Wess-Zumino-Witten (physics)
- Wirusowe Zapalenie Watroby (liver disease)
- Wonen Zorg Welzijn (Dutch: Housing Care Welfare)
- Wrestle Zone Wrestling
- [not an acronym] Last name taken by some Nation of Islam members
- 10 (Roman numeral)
- 50 Proof (Alcoholic Beverages)
- 8-12 GHz frequency band
- Axis (ophthalmological-related)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But there's no-one behind the goal to cheer Merouane Zemmama's strike against Hastings (left).
It kind of reminded me of the game Celtic played here in the UEFA Cup in 2002 when we took over the whole stand behind the goal and it made for a fantastic atmosphere.
The vast majority are identified by cameras behind the goal posts.
The extra two assistant referees kept an eye on proceedings from behind the goal and the match apparently passed without incident.