The Davidson Realty May webinars are listed below along with log-in registration links: King and Bear: Behind the Gates May 13, 2010 at 11:00 a.
What does BTG stand for?
BTG stands for Behind the Gates
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTG
We have 67 other meanings of BTG in our Acronym Attic
- Balance to Go
- Ball-Turret Gunner
- Band Theory Group
- Basic Target Graphic
- Be That Guy
- Be the Good
- Beat the Geeks (TV show)
- Bedrijfstelecommunicatie Grootgebruikers (Dutch: Large-Scale Telecommunications User Company)
- Before The Game
- Begbies Traynor Group (Manchester, UK)
- Behind the Glass
- Beijing Tourism Group (China)
- Berndt Toast Gang (National Cartoonists Society, NCS)
- Beta Thromboglobulin
- Betreuungsgesetz (Germany)
- Better than Geek (Louisiana)
- Beyond the Grave (gaming clan)
- Bien Ta Grotte (French internet slang)
- Bikepacking Trans Germany (tourism)
- Bio-Technology General Ltd (Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The policeman had obviously been concealed behind the gates and emerged to inflict summary justice.
They are now at the entrance of Avery in Smethwick,West Midlands but he is keen to find out the story behind the gates being moved.
This is the case that Setha Low, a cultural anthropologist at the City University of New York, attempts to make in Behind the Gates.
Parfitt and drummer John Coghlan, left, were pictured by our photographers surveying the scene of their open-air concert from behind the gates of Cardiff Castle keep.