A Behavioral Theory of the Firm, Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall 1963.
What does BTF stand for?
BTF stands for Behavioral Theory of the Firm
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTF
We have 94 other meanings of BTF in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Textiles
- Back to Fitness
- Back to Front
- Back to the Future (movie)
- Backyard Tire Fire (band)
- BACnet (Building Automation and Control Networking Protocol) Test Framework
- Balance Transfer Facility
- Bally Total Fitness (various locations)
- Battalion Task Forces
- Before the Fire
- Behind the Firewall
- Below the Fold (publications)
- Bench Test Fixtures
- Benzotrifuroxan (explosive)
- Berkshire Theatre Festival (Stockbridge, MA)
- Berwyn Talk Forum
- Bet The Farm (as in a bet the farm project for a company)
- Better Than Factory (various organizations)
- Better than Fiction
- Beyond the Felt (poker forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was economic gospel until 1963, when A Behavioral Theory of the Firm, written by Cyert and March, broke with this conventional thinking.