For example, behavioral self-control training (Miller and Munoz 1982) and guided self-change (Sobell and Sobell 1993; also see Klingemann and Sobell 2007) are two programs that have received considerable empirical support for reducing alcohol use and alcohol-related problems.
What does BSCT stand for?
BSCT stands for Behavioral Self-Control Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSCT
We have 8 other meanings of BSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering
- Bi-State Celiac Support Group
- Big Sky Carbon Sequestration Partnership (Montana State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing and Software Systems (degree; University of Washington Bothell)
- Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies (Israel)
- Business Sales Channel Support System
- Basic Skills Competency Test (evaluation)
- Bay State Cable Ties LLC
- Behavioral Science Consultation Team
- Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh (recipes)
- Brain Stem Conduction Time (hearing)
- British Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (UK)
- Big Sandy Community Technical College (Kentucky)
- Brent Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia Centre (UK)
- Bell System Center for Technical Education
- Babbitt Steelworkers Credit Union (est. 1960; Babbitt, MN)
- Base Station Client Utility (software)
- Brake Steering and Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Behavioral self-control training for problem drinkers: A meta-analysis of randomized control studies.
The fifth study (Harris and Miller 1990) included a waiting-list control group that engaged in self-monitoring of drinking and showed significant reductions in alcohol consumption among subjects who received either self-directed behavioral self-control training (i.