A behavioral health home could foster consumer empowerment, recovery, good peer support, and needed primary care services by linking specially-trained primary care providers with behavioral healthcare programs.
What does BHCP stand for?
BHCP stands for Behavioral HealthCare Program (Portland, ME)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHCP
We have 2 other meanings of BHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Black Hawk Center for Independent Living (Waterloo, IA)
- Bank of Hindustan, China, and Japan
- Beds, Herts and Cambs Land Rover Club (UK club for 4x4 enthusiasts)
- Big Horn County Museum (Hardin, MT)
- Belridge Heavy Crude Oil
- Bombay High Crude Oil
- Brandon Hill Chamber Orchestra (UK)
- Brown-Headed Cowbird (bird species Molothrus ater)
- Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza (mall; Los Angeles, CA)
- Basset Hound Club of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Biosynthetic Human C-Peptide (insulin research)
- Bottom Hole Circulating Pressure
- Busy Hour Call Attempts (telecommunications)
- Bank Holding Company Performance Report
- Biohealth Capital Region (industry cluster)
- Black Hills Central Railroad (South Dakota)
- Black Hills Central Reservations (South Dakota)
- Boot Hill Casino and Resort (Dodge City, KS)
- Basset Hound Club Switzerland
- Bathgate Historic Conservation Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also oversees and helped develop Riverside's Urgent Behavioral Healthcare program, a service integrating primary and behavioral health care that serves more than 80 doctors in the Blackstone Valley.
Moreover, general practices and behavioral healthcare programs in rural communities can offer clients care resources not locally available.
Also, BHIPS is used to manage diversion programs within the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and as part of the NorthSTAR managed behavioral healthcare program in a seven-county area surrounding Dallas.