9780202362939 Behavior modification in child treatment; an experimental and clinical approach.
What does BM stand for?
BM stands for Behavior Modification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BM
We have 64 other meanings of BM in our Acronym Attic
- Bearing Mean
- Beast Machines
- BeastMaster (Utopia game)
- Beatae Memoriae (Latin: Of Blessed Memory)
- Beatmania (DJ simulator game)
- Beats Me
- Beautiful Midnight (Matthew Good Band album)
- Beautiful Music (broadcast radio format)
- Beer Money
Samples in periodicals archive:
177) There are many approaches that can be taken to help a child and teacher, behavior modification being one of them.
While consultations with mental health care providers may benefit or "treat" many people, systemically mental health treatments have more in common with behavior modification and thought control than with normal medical practices.
The resulting RUT Model describes four rather distinct population segments based on risk and utilization: Examination of these segments provides critical insight into member profitability, needs and behavior modification opportunities.
An increase in the problem behavior is usually an indication that behavior modification is working
The variety of potential cures includes homeopathy, herbal remedies, behavior modification and sleep therapies.
An advocate of both behavior modification and medication for changing undesirable cat and dog activities, Dodman shares these and other stories and describes how he successfully treated the animals.