the Behavior Assessment System for Children, Second Edition [BASC-2], Reynolds & Kamphaus, 2004), the Child Behavior Checklist (CBCL, Achenbach, 1991), and the Connors Rating Scales-Revised (CRS-R, Conners, 2000).
What does BASC stand for?
BASC stands for Behavior Assessment System for Children
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BASC
We have 49 other meanings of BASC in our Acronym Attic
- Bulletin of the Astronomical Society of Brazil
- Birmingham Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (UK)
- British Association of Symphonic Bands and Wind Ensembles
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (Melbourne University)
- Barrow Arctic Science Consortium
- Bay Area Showcase Chorus (Santa Clara, CA)
- Bay Area Single Christians
- Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Beekeepers Association of Southern California
- Bengali Association of Southern California
- Berkeley APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Study Center
- Berkeley Atmospheric Sciences Center
- Binary Asymmetric Channel
- Bluegrass Association of Southern California
- Board on Atmospheric Science and Climate
- Boonsboro Area Soccer Club
- British Association for Shooting and Conservation
- British Association of Skin Camouflage (UK)
- Buckeye Australian Shepherd Club (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The social rating scales used included the Behavior Assessment System for Children (BASC), Social Skills Rating System (SSRS), Behavior Evaluation Scale-2, Child Behavior Checklist, and Burks Behavior Rating Scale.
In addition, scores on the Behavior Assessment System for Children subscales of depression, hyperactivity, atypicality, and somatization were significantly improved after surgery, compared with presurgery scores for children in both groups, and the scores did not differ significantly between the groups.