as amended by section 801 of the Strom Thurmond National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1999 and section 816 of the Bob Stump National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2003, requires DoD to suspend the regulation implementing the authority to enter into a contract for a price exceeding fair market cost if the Secretary determines at the beginning of the Fiscal Year that DoD achieved the five percent goal established in 10 U.
What does BOFY stand for?
BOFY stands for Beginning of the Fiscal Year
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bunch of Friends/Folks, Sitting Around Talking (principally military/government slang)
- Bank of the Federated States of Micronesia
- British Orthopaedic Foot Surgery Society
- Biodegradable Organic Fraction of Solid Urban Waste
- Bearing Oil Film Thickness
- Blown Optical Fiber Technology
- Board of Foreign Trade
- Bureau of Fair Trade for Imports and Exports (Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China)
- Business Opportunities from Turkey
- Building Our Future Through Science and Innovation (AU)