Though there are compelling reasons for Israel and Egypt to keep up with their gas trade, the outcome will ultimately depend on their broader relationship, said researcher Alexander Murinson in a recent paper for the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies near Tel Aviv.
What does BSCSS stand for?
BSCSS stands for Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies (Israel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSCSS
- Bonita Springs Charter School (Florida)
- Bradley Stoke Community School (UK)
- Budapest Semester in Cognitive Science (study abroad program)
- Building Security and Communications Systems (Canada)
- Business Support & Control System
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering
- Bi-State Celiac Support Group
- Big Sky Carbon Sequestration Partnership (Montana State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing and Software Systems (degree; University of Washington Bothell)
- Business Sales Channel Support System
- Basic Skills Competency Test (evaluation)
- Bay State Cable Ties LLC
- Behavioral Science Consultation Team
- Behavioral Self-Control Training
- Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh (recipes)
- Brain Stem Conduction Time (hearing)
- British Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (UK)
- Big Sandy Community Technical College (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The poll of 610 people was conducted last week by Bar-Ilan's Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies and the Anti-Defamation League, a US-based Jewish advocacy group.
A poll conducted by the Anti-Defamation League and sponsored by the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar-Ilan University, has found that 66 percent of Jewish Israelis support military action aimed at destroying Iran's nuclear facilities, 19 percent were on the sidelines, while only 15 percent were against.
58-70; and idem, India and Israel: Evolving Strategic Partnership, Ramat Gan: Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies, 1998, pp.
58) With apparent exaggeration and yet not without some reason, Israeli researchers from the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar Ilan University have said that: "Unlike the past economic benefit, not geopolitical strategy, is the driving force behind Russia's Middle East policy.
Congress has very little influence on the shaping and direction of American diplomacy," Jonathan Rynhold, a senior research fellow at the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies, told AFP.
On the one hand they want to govern, and on the other hand they cannot abandon the ideologyC* or they risk losing the support of the street and outside support," said Shmuel Sandler, an analyst at the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar-Ilan University near Tel Aviv.
Mordechai Kedar, director of the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies told the Media Line.