LESSON PLAN 4: HISTORY 1991: THE WAR BEFORE THE WAR BACKGROUND The United States had good relations with Iraq in the 1970s and 1980s.
What does BTW stand for?
BTW stands for Before the War
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTW
We have 46 other meanings of BTW in our Acronym Attic
- Build the Village Online
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Back to Wall (toilet style)
- Back To Work (shorthand used in email)
- Bak-Tang-Wiesenfeld Sandpile (physics)
- Balls to the Wall
- Barbarian: Total War (game mod)
- Be That Way (less common)
- Bearing to Waypoint
- Behind the Wheel
- Belasting op Toegevoegde Waarde (Dutch: Tax On Added Value)
- Belasting Toegevoegde Waarde (Dutch: value added tax)
- Below the Waist
- Below the Water
- Better Than Wolves (gaming)
- Between the Wars
- Between The Words
- Beyond Tears Worldwide (Christian humanitarian and development organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We first meet Makiya well before the war, in Cambridge, Mass, in the 1990s, when regime change is still just a gleam in his eye and Packer seeks him out.
Just weeks before the war began, he called for Christians around the world to observe Ash Wednesday as a day of fasting and prayer praying for peace.
Only fifteen householders were included in the list; before the war there had been 82 households.