July 19-22 -- Beer Industry League of Louisiana 63rd Annual Convention.
What does BILL stand for?
BILL stands for Beer Industry League of Louisiana
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BILL
We have 6 other meanings of BILL in our Acronym Attic
- Beam Induced Light Emission
- Belief in Lunar Effects
- British and Irish Legal Education Technology Association (UK)
- Belgian In-Line Hockey League (Belgium)
- Basic Issue List Item
- Bulgarian Institute for Legal Initiatives
- Bangladesh Institute of Law and International Affairs
- Business Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Bilim Kenti (Turkish: City of Science and Knowledge)
- Bainbridge Island Little League (Washington)
- Bofors Infantry Light and Lethal Anti-Tank Missile (Sweden)
- Bwrdd Iechyd Lleol (Welsh: Local Health Board)
- Billing Contact
- Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development
- Buried Implanted Layer for Lateral Isolation
- Bilanzrechtsmodernisierungsgesetz (German: Accounting Law Reform Act)
- Biblioteka Instytutu Literatury Polskiej (Polish: Polish Library Literary Institute)
- Ballistic Impact Locating System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group was created by the Beer Industry League of Louisiana, the Baton Rouge lobbying arm of the beer industry.
The Louisiana beer industry is still reeling from the last state tax increase on beer 52 years ago, said George Brown, director of the Beer Industry League of Louisiana, "The beer tax was raised 1,000 percent by the late Gov.