A local Olde Frothingslosh chapter of the Beer Can Collectors of America (now the Beer Collectibles Club of America) started in Pittsburgh in 1972.
What does BCCA stand for?
BCCA stands for Beer Can Collectors of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCCA
We have 69 other meanings of BCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Customer Care
- Butler County Clerk (Ohio)
- By Common Consent (Mormon blog)
- Battle Control Center - Experimental (US DoD)
- Baha'i Computer and Communication Association
- Baltic Sea Chambers of Commerce
- Basal Cell Cancer
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (oncology; also seen as BCC)
- Base Camp Coordination Agency
- Bay County Civic Arena (Michigan)
- Belgian Construction Certification Association (Belgium)
- Black College Communication Association
- Blue Cross of California (insurance company)
- Board Committee on Conformity Assessment (ANSI term)
- Bolwell Car Club of Australia (Camperdown, NSW, Australia)
- Bournemouth Centre for Community Arts (UK)
- Brewery Collectibles Club of America
- Brick City Center for the Arts
- British Columbia Cancer Agency
- British Columbia Chiropractic Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So they bellied up to the display racks as thousands of colorful beer cans were served up for viewing last week at the annual Beer Can Collectors of America convention in Mobile, which runs through Sunday.
Will Hartlep, 56, a fonner president of the Olde Frothingslosh chapter of the Beer Can Collectors of America, said the original cans featuring Phillips were a big hit, and continued to be each year.