He was also a director at both the US Beef Promotion and Research Board and the New Zealand Beef and Lamb Marketing Bureau.
What does BPRB stand for?
BPRB stands for Beef Promotion and Research Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPRB
We have 5 other meanings of BPRB in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management
- Beef Promotion and Research Act of 1985
- Biblioteca Popular Republica Argentina (Spanish: Argentina Republic Popular Library; est. 1995)
- Boston Police Relief Association (Massachusetts; est. 1871)
- Burnable Poison Rod Assembly
- Business for Poverty Relief Alliance (Australia)
- Business Premises Renovation Allowance
- Business Process Reengineering and Analysis
- Biological and Physical Research Advisory Committee
- Bang Pakong River Basin (Thailand)
- Biopolymers Research Building (University of Utah)
- Blighted Property Reinvestment Board (Pennsylvania)
- British Psychic Registration Board
- Bovine Placental Retinol-Binding Protein
- Balbeggie Pony Riding Club (UK)
- Biblical Prophecy Resource Center
- Big Peach Running Company (Georgia)
- Biomedical Primate Research Centre (Rijswijk, Netherlands)
- Bryant Park Restoration Corporation (NYC)
- Business Process Resource Centre (University of Warwick; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapter/ Cattlemen's Beef Promotion & Research Board) Monte Reese is the chief operating officer (COO) of the Cattlemen's Beef Promotion and Research Board.
Chapter/ Cattlemen's Beef Promotion & Research Board) Monte Reese is the chief operating officer (COO) of the Cattlemen's Beef Promotion and Research Board in Centennial, Colorado.
Beef checkoff dollars, administered by the Cattlemen's Beef Promotion and Research Board, help support the site, which is managed by the National Cattlemen's Beef Association.