Most of the bees in UK hives come from imported sub-species, but now research by the Bee Improvement And Bee Breeders' Association (Bibba) has revealed that the native black honey bee is holding on in parts of the UK where it was thought to be extinct.
What does BIBBA stand for?
BIBBA stands for Bee Improvement and Bee Breeders' Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- British Insurance Brokers' Association
- British Isles Backgammon Association
- British-Iranian Business Association
- Brought In By Ambulance (medical charts)
- Bulgarian International Business Association
- Bayer International Bioethics Advisory Council
- Benguet, Ifugao, Bontoc, Apayao, and Kalinga (Filipino cultural minority group)
- Bag in a Beautiful Box
- Biological Basis of Behavior
- Bundesinstitut für Berufsbildung (German: Federal Institute for Vocational Training)
- Bangladesh IT (Information Technology) Business Center
- Bethel International Baptist Church (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Birmingham International Business Communications (University of Birmingham; UK)
- Blandonnet International Business Center (Switzerland)
- Blue Island Bicycle Club (est. 1909)
- Bournemouth Indoor Bowls Centre (Bournemouth, Dorset, England, UK)
- Blow-In-Blanket Contractors Association
- Beaver Island Boat Company (Charlevoix, MI)
- monographic bibliographic record component of the Program for Cooperative Cataloging
- Balanced Incomplete Block Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the bees in UK hives come from imported sub-species, but research by the Bee Improvement and Bee Breeders' Association has revealed the native black honeybee is holding on in parts of the UK where it was said to be extinct.